Halaman

Isnin, 13 Oktober 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday My Sweet Girl.



You are my sunshine..and my only sunshine(for now, hopefuly can be more soon:))..hihihe..




Today Oct.13th is my doughter's birthday (Nureisya Safieya). Fall on Monday, after weekend..my mum and sis may find it pretty hard to come due to their comitment of works and business. So me and wife have decided to celebrate it a day earlier on Sunday,12th Oct..at our own apartment. It was just simple birthday party we arranged.



For you Aiesya..We just want you to know how much we love you. You will always in our heart..more than everything....Happy birthday my sweet girl. Be good.



Here some pictures of the party held:



My ex - class students, Najah, Alia, Dayana and Nazira.Actually they were just spent for "beraya" which has...



...brought them to join the birthday party held later in evening...Anyway Thanks for coming ladies..You have help us a lot (to finish the food..hahaha! joke) Azmil' also came...thank you..



Me, wife and birthday's girl, Aiesya.


With sis(red shirt),my nephew (Danis),brother in law and mum.

Yeaa..sila-sila tambah..
Big present from mama and Farah. A play house set. I wish she will get the real one on her birthday next year.. ahaks.

Tiada ulasan: